2. Jubiläums Update! (2nd Anniversary Update)

Ihr wisst schon was dungeons Sind? :)

Die Gebiete in Denen Ausdauer Und dieses Schafenreduzierungsding keine Rolle spielen, in Denen es nur auf Hit, Crit Und Attack power (speziell für ranger) ankommt. Und da ist euer infinite stun Ja wohl auch nutzlos :)

Mein sin hat 100% hit, 26% Crit Und 340dps in PVE.
      Und was haben eure sins in PVP equip? xD
      Mein Sin hat 0% von allem ;) ich habe garkeinen.. so nun zum Thema, PVP gear ist für die meisten Klassen momentan fur dungeons eig Mist, wären die Dungeons nicht so einfach! Das einzig gute was ich bis jetzt gesehen habe ist bei Tanks, die die PVP rüstung S2 anhaben, die fahren gut Schaden, wobei ich glaube das man das in den neuen Dungeons eher von nem DD (damage dealer ) erwartet! Ansonsten ist PVP equip crap und lindert nur den Schaden den Ihr selbst austeilt :(

also Guys haut rein
      affenjungs
      -AF-
      Auch interessant:

Gameloft schrieb:

1st. I want to tackle the most asked question of the thread: YES Mecha gears and such will be used to craft T3. No, your work is not in vain.

2nd. Blue gear flame war. 1) It wasn't a waste. It was the best gear available with the level 70 update. (I might be wrong here, so don't kill me for it, but I honestly think it was the best.)
      2) Yes, T3 is/might/most likley will be better (some might find it's better as flavor of the day to keep with the old one based on some sort of theory-crafting), but it's the best gear in the new update. That's how MMOs work. New content bring new and better stuff. If you get THE BEST thing in the 1st update, and then everything else that comes out dosn't bring anything new and better where's your incentive of playing? Of grinding that new content? How are we, the devs, going to keep you, the players, engaged in the new content if said new content dosn't bring better stuff. I'm speachless how people could think different.

On another note. We didn't say that was T3. After the first reply asking about the blue stuff beeing T3 I spend more than one hour browsing all the data I had available thinking I made a derp moment and wrote T3 instead of T4 or something. xD So yeah. We didn't say that was T3.

The problem with an MMO is when it stops releasing new and better gear, not when it does release it. Because not releasing new stuff means no more updates and content comming.

On the PVP note. With the maybe later part. That was supposed to be understood as a "we're brining some really cool stuff in the next update for PVP, look forward to that".

So yeah, there will be people that will want THE BEST stuff for many reasons, and it's ok, it's amazing and great, we want that. But we will also keep introducing NEW stuff that's BETTER, so you can have something more to strive for and not keep you complacent and lazy in your Best In Slot items gained in the first 10 minutes of the game.

And, on a final note. Yes, the project manager changed. Yes, we did change the whole Android production team beacuse the old one was slacking with the updates. But the devs, and the creation team behind it, as well the iOS production team is the same. So to the question if they can be brought back I can say this: No, and even if we did it wouldn't matter that much, because the people that left the project didn't have much say in the creation aspect of the game, but more in the production/programing part of it.

Quellcode

1. First update was released 80 days ago. Is it enough period to get "THE BEST thing in the 1st update" without donate?
      2. Why so high price for "THE BEST thing in the 1st update" if it will out of date in short time and must be replaced to another "THE BEST thing in the 2nd update"?
      3. Is it "Order&chaos online" or "Barbie-shop"? Why you made situation when players must get "THE BEST thing" just to have it without any use?

Yes, 80 days is enought time to get the best gear without paying. There are lots of user that did that.

High or low prices is more of a subjective point of view.

Who said it didn't have any use? What's easier? Do the new dungeons in greens? Or the new gear?

Can't say more about the next update and any changes to PvP gear or Season gear.

I think so, didn't check the item list so don't quote me on that.

And I don't know if the last boss will drop gears or essences. You'll have to see that for yourselfs.
      Naja ich hab die Schnauze voll von allen Noobs mit ihrer Pvp gear.. Ich höre immer nur "Inv I'm 6/6 pro assa" und dann tritt so ein 6/6 S1 Lappen der Gruppe bei, der 0 dmg macht. Und dann fühlen sie sich noch alle pro und denken sie können sich mit dir anlegen, obwohl man selber Leader ist. Allgemein kann man Arena jetzt eh auf MdB abhaken, weil irgend so ein Spast den global vollgespammt hat mit dem neuen Talent glitch. So à la "OMG NEW TALENT GLITCH BY ME (genaue Anleitung wie es funktioniert) PLS FIX THIS!". Ich frage mich warum er dann den global mit der "Anleitung vollspammt, wenn er es "unbedingt" verhindern will. Wahrscheinlich nur, damit er nicht als Cheater Reportet wird. Auf jeden fall freue ich mich schon auf die ganzen geglitchten noob Tanks in der Arena, die mich dank glitch 1-hiten werden. Danke an "__Legolas__", der scheinbar nichts besseres zu tun hat, als es aller Welt zu verraten und die Unschuld in Person zu spielen (PLS FIX THIS:////)

Im Anhang ist noch seine tolle Anleitung. Eig geht es mir darum, dass ihr seht, wie er es "bedauert" (von wegen: Es ist der schnellste und beste weg, es ist einfach! Ich habe ihn gefunden (à la Markenzeichen)! Und nun fixt es bitte)
      Bilder
      • image.jpg

285,08 kB, 1.024×768, 93 mal angesehen
      ♥︎♦︎♣︎♠︎

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jesus/d0nny“ ()